mandag 4. mai 2009

Meditation on Rainbows and Rivers

I like summer mornings when breeze is flowing in my hair. This enriching feeling makes my mind float like a rainbow, and I can dance the endless path through trees and leaves. Making my attempt for world-like activities like school, food or love.

Other times I can dance endlessly to the sound of the river floating by. As I speak of this, I come to think of the man who died in the river, recently. I feel pity for him, and a little bit remorse even when I didn't know him. These recent days I have been fooling around pretending to be a journalist. As I see the eyes of the people I interview stare at me, I usually know when it's time to stop. I think they might feel that I'm not educated enough in the arts of question-asking.

Still I'm floating on this endless river, trying not to drown. And although some people might say that my actions are limited, I usually think of myself as quite randomly. Not caring as much as I used to, but maybe caring inside more than I realize. As weird as it sounds I'm trying not to grow up. I'm also trying to shock people on a regular basis, so they might learn something about the nature of eccentricity. And not be as normal as they propably are.

Ingen kommentarer: