torsdag 25. juni 2009

Summer heat

Hello again!

This is my first attempt in a long time of wannabe-blogging where I really make a routine out of it. So maybe your constant update-tapping will come to an ultimate satisfaction! Recently I've gotten really excited about the summer, because I'm planning a hippie-journey to Molde to see Leonard Cohen and Marianne Faithfull. I hope my allergies won't prevent me from surviving in a tent. I have some expectations of other things that might make me forget my allergies for a little while..


I have also got an employment in the local foodstore. Rema 1000, you can find me in the sexiest blue vest you've ever laid your eyes on. Trying to smile politely enough for old women, but I've learned that it's not very fun making enemies when you have to deal with them every day!

In august, I'm planning a travel to Oslo and the Øyafestival. I'm excited to see artists like Beirut, Bon Iver, Fever Ray, Lily Allen, Madness, Mew, Farmers Market, Karin Park, Vampire Weekend, Tommy Tokyo etc.

I'm dreaming about having an art exhibition in the near future, maybe in autumn. I have many photographies which just lie around, and it's a shame actually. I feel they scream at me, they want attention. They want to arise from the darkness of the MAC-folders(No offence to Mac's, I love them). How much would you pay for a photo on canvas? Which price should I set? If anybody reads this, they can comment on it and name a reasonable price? I'm gonna say good day to you now, following with one of my best pictures.

Ingen kommentarer: